Transformational Inquiry is an adaptation for faith communities of the Immunity to Change process developed by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey of Harvard University. For a decade Tom has used Transformational Inquiry in his church to:
- nurture personal and spiritual growth
- support social justice work
- build a resilient, adventurous community
“We are absolutely delighted that Tom has decided to offer this program and enthusiastically recommend this training! You are in for a huge treat.” ~ Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey
Tom Thresher’s Transformational Inquiry is a superb practice for exposing and transforming the core assumptions that run—and sometimes ruin—your life. Incredibly effective and easy to practice, I can unconditionally recommend this work. ~ Ken Wilber, The Integral Vision
At the request of Kegan and Lahey Tom will offer FOUR DAY TRAINING in Transformational Inquiry
June 22-26, 2014 at St. Andrews House Retreat Center 7550 E. H 106, Union WA 98592
Immunity to Change
Training for Faith Communities
Faith communities offer a unique opportunity for personal and collective change. Based on a decade of experience leading and facilitating change in his community, Rev. Tom Thresher, Ph.D. will offer a four day
In this workshop, you will:training designed specifically for facilitators in faith communities. This workshop provides training in the Immunity to Change® (ITC) approach designed by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey, while incorporating additional, specialized instruction for participants from faith communities. We call it Transformational Inquiry.
- Learn to facilitate individual change in a small group setting in the faith community
- Discover ways to strengthen your community’s culture through collective reflection and discovery
- Explore Transformational Inquiry as a tool to strengthen existing social justice work and energize new initiatives
- Develop the skills and confidence to facilitate the ITC and Transformational Inquiry approaches in churches and other faith settings.
- Develop a network of colleagues using these approaches in their faith communities
- Dive deeply into Inquiry in a small group of no more than 20 participants in a relaxing, natural setting
- Receive a specialized workbook, the Immunity to Change Facilitator’s Guide, which you will personalize as a resource for working with your community.
- Receive three books: Immunity to Change by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey and two books by Tom Thresher: Reverent Irreverence: Integral Church for the 21st Century and Transformational Inquiry: Change from the Root of Your Being (forthcoming).
|Date & Time: June 22-26, 2014. We will gather at 3:00 pm June 22nd and close after lunch on June 26th.|
Fee: $1,300.00. Fee includes meals, lodging for four nights, all program materials, including the Immunity to Change Facilitator’s Guide, and two books: Immunity to Change by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey and Reverent Irreverence: Integral Church for the 21st Century by Tom Thresher. A 10% discount is available for a pastor and lay person attending this training together.
Location: St. Andrew’s House Retreat and Conference Center, 7550 E. Hwy 106, Union WA 98592
Registration: Training limited to 20 participants; early registration recommended. Save $100 by registering early. Those who do so by May 15th will reap this reward.
Join our Webinar on April 28th 5:30 PM – 7 PM PST — Register for Webinar HERE
For those brand new to TI, please consider listening as Ken Wilber interviews Tom Thresher about Transformational Inquiry work with leaders, (of faith and others), applying Immunity to Change by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey. MP3 Link HERE!
Learn more through our video HERE!
Find Tom’s book here: Reverent Irreverence.
Find Transformational on Facebook!